Week 8 Blog
This is the final week of shows!
SEE THE RESULTS – Review
Many theatre productions are reviewed by members of the press, who attend a performance and comment on the creative elements that come together on stage during a performance.
Top tips are:
1. Establish a context. What is the name of the show? Where is it on? Why is it happening?
2. Give us a sense of how the show works. What are the choices the director has made?
3. Give an evaluation. Look at intention and then look at realisation.
4. Make a verdict. Was it alright? Was it great? Would you recommend it to your friends?
5. Most importantly, above all else be honest and have fun!
Now download the Reviewing Brief on the right. Once you are done email your review to us at email@example.com and we may feature it on the site.